Stripes Primary & Urgent Care COVID-19 Response
Here at Stripes Primary and Urgent Care we want you to be aware of the extra precautions and steps we are taking to ensure your family and ours stay healthy during this difficult time.
We are still operating under normal business hours, but with additional safety measures that we have implemented at all of our offices on top of our already rigorous sanitizing processes.
Some of these additional measures include:
- Training all of our staff with the most up to date COVID-19 information and best practices
- Disinfecting every station and all equipment after each patient
- Practicing social distancing
- Ensuring all of our staff and patients wear a mask
- Discouraging staff and patients from sharing or touching each other’s phones, pens, tools, or equipment
- Actively encouraging employees to stay home with any signs of sickness without repercussion or missed pay
- Conducting daily health checks
- Limiting access to certain areas
- Temporarily prohibiting hand shaking
- Clean and sanitized our ventilation systems
- Providing tissues and no-touch trash cans
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations to encourage hand sanitization
- Ensuring all of our staff have read and understood the latest CDC guidance for businesses and employers in response to Corona Virus which can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Working together, we can provide a safe environment for our practice and community. Be assured that we will do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy and continue to provide the high-quality care that all of you are accustomed to receiving.